Connecting with Your Sponsored Scholar
One of the most rewarding aspects of the 100% Club Scholar Sponsorship Program is getting to know scholars personally and seeing firsthand how your generosity can positively affect your scholar's and their family’s lives. As a sponsor, you can expect:
- To be sent an update at least once each year on your scholar’s Horizons Atlanta experience and progress in the program
- Facilitated contact with your scholar through letter writing
- An invitation to visit your scholar’s Horizons Atlanta program during the summer for a tour or as a volunteer Mystery Reader
- Additional opportunities to engage with Horizons Atlanta, including invitations to exclusive events, a chance to involve your family or employer in activities, and more
- To be honored as a 100% Club member in our communications to the wider Atlanta community
Once your registration and donation are processed, we will match you with an available scholar and send you your Sponsor a Scholar Starter Kit. The Starter Kit will include a photo of your sponsored scholar, an All About Me page, and an FAQ guide. The guide explains how to communicate with your scholar, when to anticipate event invitations, and how to get in touch with Horizons Atlanta and your scholar's program director.